How Do I Find a Blog On Blogspot



Hay dear, how are you? If you are not so good but when you will read and follow our todays article you will get a lot of happiness. Yes! Today I will try to give the solution of your question- “How do I find a blog on blogspot”. When I was only a internet user I also search for this question. To find a blogspot blog you need only an internet connection. This is a surprise from google to us  by using blogger to find a blog on blogspot.  Today I will try to give you the full instruction of making a free blog from blogger. I hope you will follow my tutorial and find a blog on blogspot.


Here the easy steps-
1.     Go to the web address http://blogger.com
2.     Sign up for free
3.     Create a blog
This is the easy way to create a blog site.



Looking For How do I find a blog on blogspot screenshots tutorial?
                                            
Now I am trying to help you the following steps by screen shorts. I think this will help you to understand easily. Let’s start-
Open your browser and write http://blogger.com on address bar.
You will see the page like below-
 

If you have a gmail account you can make the blog very easily. If you have no gmail account you should see this video tutorial.
Now give your email and password in the username and password box. After finished it click on sign in button.
 
You will see the interface below-
From here you can create a short blogger profile. To create a short create profile click on create a short blogger profile.



On this page give a name on display name box and click on continue to blogger button.

 
You will see the page like below. This is the dashboard of blogger. To create a new blog you should click on new blog i-con.


 You will see the page like below. Now give a nice title of your website in the title box and give a nice url on web url box also select a web template of your website. Now click on create blog i-con.


Your blog is now ready!! You will redirect on dashboard and will see your created blog on dashboard. Now you can login to your blog by visiting blogger.  

That’s way you can find a blog on blogger. Please see our next tutorial to know the full using system of blogger blog. Thank you

You can see our you tube tutorial to view this articles video below-
How do I find a blog on blogspot youtube video


1 Important comments: